As MyCointainer continues to innovate staking services, we're happy to announce the integration of FIO Protocol (FIO) into MyCointainer's staking platform. We believe this is the beginning of a successful partnership for both sides. With upcoming support for FIO Crypto Handles, MyCointainer users will be able to reap the full benefits of the FIO Protocol ecosystem.
Users who would like to stake their FIO in MyCointainer can now deposit and earn passively by holding FIO tokens on the platform. Rewards are generated and distributed daily. Most importantly, staking starts right after deposit and rewards will automatically take effect. Over the year, your coins will generate 34.00% of the rewards.
FIO Protocol (FIO)
Deposit or buy FIO to stake with 34% yearly rewards!
FIO Trading Pairs
Connected to the most popular trading partners, MyCointainer gives real-time price action to buy and sell FIO token from the digital world's top exchanges.
FIO is added to the list of assets available tokens for purchase on the built-in exchange enabling users to conveniently go from zero to a staker. Users are able to buy and sell FIO with BTC, USDT, EUR and many other FIAT and cryptocurrencies directly in MyCointainer platform.
FIO Protocol (FIO)
Trade FIO with EUR, BTC, and USDT pairs
FIO Voting for MyCointainer
In a decentralized economy, FIO holders can participate in governance by voting for a network block producer (BP). This creates a more secure network that will benefit the entire organization. It is important to vote for a BP that can perform and maintain the performance of the producing nodes, and thus create a reliable blockchain.
MyCointainer has all applicable requirements to sustain the security of the chain, backed by experiences and professionalism. And we are also a true supporter of the FIO project from the very beginning.
Vote MyCointainer as a BP here.
Project in a nutshell
The FIO Protocol is an open-source, usability-layer solution that works across all blockchains. It utilizes human-readable Crypto Handles to send, receive, and request digital assets to enhance user experience and increase mass adoption.
- The FIO has an entire usability layer already enabling decentralized payment requests and cross-chain metadata. This is an ideal solution that reduces the risks inherent in using long and complex public keys.
- Customized FIO Crypto Handles (aka FIO Addresses) act as the human-readable wallet identifier for users on the FIO Protocol. This lowers the possibility of common errors, such as sending tokens to the wrong address. Crypto Handles never expire.
- FIO Requests allows users to initiate transactions using FIO-enabled wallets. This request is stored on-chain, with encrypted metadata (currency, amount, public address, etc.) using the Diffie-Hellman key exchange.
- FIO Data is metadata that can accompany any blockchain transaction using a FIO-enabled application. It is a standardized field that can provide a simple note or complex structured information, or a FIO Request.
Why should you be interested in the FIO Protocol?
- FIO stands for the Foundation for Interwallet Operability. It is a consortia of wallets, exchanges, and crypto payment processors that was built to facilitate the development of the FIO Protocol.
- The FIO Protocol implements Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) consensus mechanism that is designed to ensure high scalability, while providing rewards to the Block Producers (BPs) who secure the network.
- FIO token is the native utility token of the project’s own blockchain infrastructure, FIO Chain, and is used to pay transaction gas fees and on-chain governance.
- FIO Addresses and FIO Domain are non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and can be traded, allowing them to be easily transferable. A user’s FIO address NFT is going to be their full human-readable FIO wallet address formatted as username@domain.
Learn more about project
- Website: fioprotocol.io
- Twitter: twitter.com/joinFIO
- Telegram: joinFIO
- Facebook: officialFIO
- Whitepaper: FIO Protocol
Stay tuned for more FIO solutions
In the coming months, MyCointainer will further integrate two additional services, which are the FIO Send and FIO Registration. These will assure that the receiver and sender will benefit from the convenience and worry-free transactions every time they use the FIO infrastructures.
The accessibility of FIO services on the platform ensures the full support and cooperation from us to better implement decentralized services.