We are glad to announce that Elrond & Maiar Team has officially joined forces with MyCointainer platform.
MyCointainer adds to Elrond’s growing opportunities for EGLD holders. MyCointainer fully supports the Elrond’s ecosystem, enabling the trade of BTC/EGLD, EUR/EGLD pairs, and a simple proof-of-stake (PoS) mechanism which is the biggest advantage of MyCointainer platform.
The collaboration also covers the patronage over the Maiar application. Users can complete specific tasks and receive exclusive rewards thanks to a jointly organized campaign with a total prize pool of $6000 paid out in EGLD.
Services from EGLD available at MyCointainer:
With non-custodial (cold staking), you delegate your EGLD to the MyCointainer node that stakes your coins on your behalf. Since MyCointainer node is actively staking new blocks on the Elrond Blockchain, Cold Staking offers the same network security benefits as a regular staking and therefore the same rewards.
Go to Explorer ->
How do I set up cold staking?
Delegate your coins to our node using the address found above - insert the amount of EGLD you would like to delegate.
- Keep coins delegated for as long as you want and earn staking rewards like any cold node/validator. No lock up time.
- Stake rewards earned by cold staking will show up at transaction tab at your EGLD wallet. It's possible to manage them only from there.
MyCointainer supports custodial staking of EGLD. Enabling user deposits and insta-stake EGLD coins removing all technicalities. Rewards are generated and compounding daily.
MyCointainer fully supports the EGLD ecosystem, enabling the trade of BTC/EGLD, EUR/EGLD pairs with the best prices so if you don't have EGLD coins yet, buy some through MyCointainer Exchange.
- Elrond uses Adaptive State Sharding which produces incredibly high throughputs (1000x better than older blockchain iterations). This is possible thanks to enabling parallel transaction processing.
- Elrond takes advantage of a “Secure Proof of Stake”, a quick and safe approach, which is more energy-efficient than Proof of Work algorithms.
- The token’s name, EGLD, stands for eGold, conveying the notion of a digital storage of value for all. Its tokenomics include a limited supply of the coin.
- Elrond’s developers want EGLD to be a basis for a future with an easily accessible economy for everyone globally. They aim to achieve that through changing Elrond’s platform into a scalable value transfer protocol.
- If you would like to hang out with the EGLD community on chat, social media, or to discuss product development, we have something for everyone...